[meteorite-list] "The Holy Grail Meteorite"

From: Rick Nowak <internationalmeteoritesociety_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:54:00 2004

I recall Robert Haag stating he would give away his
whole meteorite collection for "The Holy Grail
Meteorite" I also recall him stating his collection
was worth $25 million. Nasa was the closet to the
Grail. Their wanbe life mars rock turned out to be a
dead lifeless rock. I think it was a public stunt to
get us hocked on the idea of life on Mars so let's go
to Mars. Never will "The Holy Grail Meteorite" be
found. If you think otherwise I will get MOH going on
the idea............