[meteorite-list] "The Holy Grail Meteorite"

From: Mark Miconi <mam602_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:54:00 2004

Rick,
If you are going to tout religon and try to discredit NASA you could at
least use a spell checker and the correct version of the words you are
trying to use. Closest not closet...there not their...wannabe not wanbe.

No one here is going to stop you from posting your opinions, I for one do
not wish to hear anymore of the religous portions of your posts...we are
talking science here. I would just like to see it stay that way.

Get with the program.

Mark M.
Phoenix AZ