[meteorite-list] Mohamed's lunars and meteorites and ******

From: Graham Christensen <majorvoltage_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:54:00 2004

Hello list 2 subjects;
First of all, Mohamed's 'lunar meteorites'. After carefully studying Mr.
Yousef's 'lunar meteorite' pictures I have come to the conclusion that they
do indeed originate from somewhere in the Earth-moon system :) I think they
are unmelted tektites that were never ejected from a crater. They are made
of Terrestrial material that has somehow made it to earth. Earth meteorites
in situ on their parent planet, WOW! :D he he ha

2nd, meteorites and ********
Primitive humans did not understand how the world worked. They had no idea
what the sun, stars, earth and evolution were so they made up legends and
myths to try to explain things because they were not intelligent enough to
understand the evidence around them. This is all well and good, but... Now
we have the technology and intelligence to begin to explain how and why
things are the way they are using evidence. So why are there still so many
people who insist on dredging up old myths from 2000 years ago and blindly
following it calling this ignorance "faith"? Don't walk too far guys, you
might fall off the edge of the earth!!

My thoughts.
Graham Christensen
majorvoltage_at_hotmail.com