[meteorite-list] Voyage! Magazine's last voyage

From: Sharkkb8_at_aol.com <Sharkkb8_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:54:02 2004

--part1_6a.1add1945.2995f66f_boundary

I received a letter today, which was sent to all "Voyage!" subscribers. It
begins:

"After much heart-felt consideration, we are writing to inform you that the
January-February 2002 issue of Voyage! Magazine, which you should have
received by now, will be the last issue that will be published."

John Walters, the editor/publisher, cites increased costs as the reasons for
the termination. He also offers a prorated refund based on the number of
copies remaining on anyone's subscription.

(and for those at the Tucson show, see you in about 22 hours!)

Gregory

--part1_6a.1add1945.2995f66f_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2>
<BR>I received a letter today, which was sent to all "Voyage!" subscribers. &nbsp;It begins:
<BR>
<BR>"After much heart-felt consideration, we are writing to inform you that the January-February 2002 issue of Voyage! Magazine, which you should have received by now, will be the last issue that will be published."
<BR>
<BR>John Walters, the editor/publisher, cites increased costs as the reasons for the termination. &nbsp;He also offers a prorated refund based on the number of copies remaining on anyone's subscription. &nbsp;&nbsp;
<BR>
<BR>(and for those at the Tucson show, see you in about 22 hours!)
<BR>
<BR>Gregory</FONT></HTML>

--part1_6a.1add1945.2995f66f_boundary--