[meteorite-list] CAI

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:54:02 2004

Dear Michel,
  (1). Is this a polished surface? (2). And if held to a strong light and
shifted from 0 degree to 45 degree angle do they shine (reflect light
strongly)? (3). Third, apply a very, very small drop of vinegar to one
of the spots is there any observation (bubbles of gas being released).
Please let me know the results of those three tests and perhaps I have an
answer.

Sincerely, Dirk Ross...Tokyo