[meteorite-list] TLC show-solar empire

From: Graham Christensen <majorvoltage_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:54:04 2004

Hello list,
About 5 years ago I saw a show on TLC about meteorites. It talked about Bob
Haag and how he hunts for meteorites and it talked about some famous
meteorites around the world. This documentary is what first got me
interested in meteorites. I went out and found every black rock in the whole
town and asked the local rock expert if they were meteorites (of course they
weren't) I had recorded the show and watched it over and over almost daily.
I was really obsesed (and I still am). I think it was called solar empire
and it was narrarated by Michael Dorn (Ltnt. Worf from Star trek TNG). I
accidently recorded over it a few weeks after I had recorded it. It was the
best documentary on meteorites that I have ever seen and I want to see it
again. Did anyone else see this show and does anyone have a copy or know
where I could get one?

Thanks in advance.
Graham Christensen
majorvoltage_at_hotmail.com