[meteorite-list] TLC show-solar empire

From: Mark Miconi <mam602_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:54:04 2004

Graham,
Just did almost the same thing with my CD-RW. I just recorded over 700meg of
pics I took this year...luckily most of them are on another disc.

Try writing to TLC. Most every show they have is available on VHS for sale.
I believe they also have that same segment with Mr. Haag on a Treasure
Hunting episode.

Mark M.