[meteorite-list] Other on Eagle Butte

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:54:05 2004

The seller has tried to trade some with me. I agreed telling him I do not
think they are meteorites. While I am in Mexico right now my brother has
informed me the package arrived. When I get home I plan to send them to
someone that can do the proper testing. According to the seller they came
from the crater rim and all the land is privatly owned. The land owners
will not let anyone investigate the stones so give me a couple months and
maybe I can provide more information.

Mark