[meteorite-list] Carbonaceous Chondrite Statistics

From: Dave Schultz <dls1955_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:54:06 2004

Greetings Listees and Bernd! Being that my meteorite collection has started
to focus on basically collecting as many different Carbonaceous Chondrites
as possible, this is really interesting to me. It shows me that I have a
long way to go before I can reach my goal! :) At present I have roughly 30
different C/C`s in my collection, after adding 3 that I purchased and won at
Darryl`s Auction last Sunday in Tucson! I got a beautiful 79.41g. piece of
Kainsaz, a nice 3g. piece of Ningqiang at the auction, and a cool looking
9.5g. half slice of NWA 723 CV3.5 from Bruno and Carine! I`m still seaching
for a reference type book on C/C`s though, but with no luck. :( Any and all
help will be greatly appreciated! Dave