[meteorite-list] Other on Eagle Butte 2

From: meteorites_at_space.com <meteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:54:07 2004

This person claims a "PhD"--- in what-- profanity?

Matteo-- send his communications to e-bay as an example
as to why he should be banned from ebay.

He provides all the reason they need...

Steve Schoner

On Wed, 20 February 2002, Matteo Chinellato wrote

Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info

EBAY.COM:http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/mcomemeteorite_at_excite.it/