[meteorite-list] Oh my!

From: RBreyjr_at_aol.com <RBreyjr_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:54:07 2004

--part1_8c.1445dd70.29a67509_boundary

Hello everyone. As a neophyte to the study of meteorites, I joined the
mailing list to get a perspective on what is currently happening. I've
learned alot in a few short days but I see the rhetoric, at times, like
elsewhere, can be Piled High and Deep. Rob.

--part1_8c.1445dd70.29a67509_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2>Hello everyone. As a neophyte to the study of meteorites, I joined the mailing list to get a perspective on what is currently happening. I've learned alot in a few short days but I see the rhetoric, at times, like elsewhere, can be Piled High and Deep. Rob.</FONT></HTML>

--part1_8c.1445dd70.29a67509_boundary--