[meteorite-list] Info needed on NWA 531

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:54:08 2004

Dear Dave;
I haven't had time to look it up but since the Catalogue of Meteorites
actually came out a year ago, and it went to the print deadline before
that, I would think you would have to wait for the 6th. edition of the
Catalogue of Meteorites to get the explosion of NWA classifieds in the
past two years.
Just my guess,

Anotherother Dave F