[meteorite-list] Space Adventures Antarctic Meteorite Expedition

From: Christopher J. Faranetta <chrisfaranetta_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:55:40 2004

Dean,

I can tell you are a big fan of the NSF. This is the first year for the
Space Adventures expedition which, is completely private and uses the only
private aircraft and very expensive privately owned aviation fuel based in
the continent. Concerning the cold the trip is definitely not recommended
for couch potatoes, regarding the price well it is the only trip available
(that I know of) to deep within Antarctic continent.

CF