[meteorite-list] First Meteorite

From: Daniel Fronefield <dfronfld_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:55:40 2004

I'll chime in too. My first meteorite purchases (simultaneously) were
about 8 kg of Gibeon from Erich and Sylvia Haiderer along with a large slab
of Renfrow and 32 gm slice of Albin from Michael Casper. All this just to
make a highly unusual knife design !!! I absolutely could not think of
ANYTHING "Cooler" and more unusual to create my knives from. From there
on, I've purchased from just about every dealer there is ... the facination
is inescapable....but then I'm "preaching to the choir"

Dan

Handmade Knives by D. Fronefield
"Specializing in meteorites and other exotic materials"
http://hiwaay.net/~dfronfld