[meteorite-list] panoramic view in probably carbonaceous chondrites

From: capricorn89 <capricorn89_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:55:44 2004

Hello Dean (copy to list):

Without wanting to infringe on your constitutional rights (at least
according to U.S. Law) to freedom of expression, may I respectfully suggest,
and recommend, for the benefit of the entire list and the impression of
professionalism, or lack thereof, that others may see coming from the list,
that you tone down your sales pitch for your NWA's. You, yourself, cited
the differences in the attached post which you sent to everyone. Some
collectors, and certainly, researchers, put value in Richard's documentation
and the time and effort he has put toward his collecting methods; others
just want a meteorite. That is their choice. He and you both have every
legal right to offer specimens the way you feel best serves the research and
collecting community.

Best Wishes,

Ron Hartman