[meteorite-list] Nininger museum brick?

From: Dave Harris <entropydave_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:55:45 2004

Hello,
Whilst Yahooing with the inestimable Mr. Wesel this morning he reminded me
that I once wanted a brick from the old and now regrettably decrepit
Nininger Meteorite Museum near meteor crater in Arizona.

Do any of the list members have any of said artefacts to spare for me to buy
or trade for my humble, very humble collection?

Please email me off list if you have any spare masonry! Or indeed anything
associated with this site (other than CD meteorites... I've some of that,
thank you! :-)

very best to you all!
dave
--