[meteorite-list] lunar?

From: DiamondMeteor <DiamondMeteor_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:55:46 2004

Dear Dave and List;
Sorry if my posts are irritating you so much; but I dont see why!!!
I promise I will not post anything about my METEORITES until I get them
certified.
The white regions in the last pictures are NOT calcite at all. Besides,
there is a clear fusion crust that maybe not seen well in the picture
because the bulk is also black. I forgot to tell you that the rock is a
little magnetic,
though this is not common for lunar meteorites.
The REAL expert that I am talking about is someone who had tested many of
the known lunar meteorites
and rocks before, including those brought back by Apollo.
Remember that I am searching in Oman where quite a few lunar meteorites had
been
found before.
You will see soon that all these three types of rocks are lunar. Including
the last
one that would be the first of its kind.
http://pages.britishlibrary.net/mhy10/meteor/ln1.htm
http://pages.britishlibrary.net/mhy10/meteor/ln2.htm
http://pages.britishlibrary.net/mhy10/meteor/ln3.htm

Good Byeee