[meteorite-list] Re: Lunar??

From: almitt <almitt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:55:46 2004

Hi list,

My posts don't seem to be going through so will try, try again.

Hi Mohamed, Dave and all,

Since we can't take Mohamed to the asteroid, lets take the asteroid to Mohamed :-)
Mohamed, give me your address and I will send you a free meteorite to look at and
compare to the rocks you are finding in an effort to get you going in the right
direction. BTW (by the way) I can't afford to send you a lunar but will send pictures
of some in order for you to check those out on your hunts as well as some Martian
pics. If it helps you to find a real lunar or Martian (and the odds are stacked
against you though not impossible) you can send a small part slice to me or let me
help you get it classified. Best!

--AL