[meteorite-list] New web site.

From: Matteo Chinellato <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:55:47 2004

Hello all

The page with female models is in another yahoo page,
in this site I have many others albums type sunsets,
meteorology, Minaral Shows, Amber Collection and
others, the official site where is put the meteorites
for sale images is in a unique yahoo site
http://it.photos.yahoo.com/mcomemeteorite2000 the
http://it.photos.yahoo.com/shergotty album is not a
meteorite album.
Regards

Matteo

--- Martin Horejsi <martinh_at_isu.edu> wrote:
> Oh come on Robert! You really think we are going to
> look at boring meteorite
> pics when the link below it is for Wendi's Belly
> Dancing Page?
>
> I imagine that when Matteo used to link his
> offerings to a page that listed
> female model photography, his sales dropped because
> most the those
> interested in viewing his meteorites forgot why they
> went to the site in the
> first place after a only a few errant mouse clicks.
>
> Now why, again, were we supposed to look at you
> page?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Martin
>

> On 1/16/02 3:32 PM, "Robert & Wendi Beauford"
> <wendirob_at_laplaza.org> wrote:
>
> > I've just finished posting a new little
> educational web site. Just thought
> > I'd let all of you good people know.
> > I'd be happy to hear about it if you see any
> errors or misinformation that I
> > might be able to correct.
> > I'll be expanding and improving on it over time.
> >
> > The page is posted at:
> > www.enchanted-treasures.com
> > Just follow the 'Click Here to Learn About
> Meteorites' link and then click
> > on 'Meteorites 101'
> >
> > All the best,
> > -Robert Beauford : )