[meteorite-list] Re: Hey, I won two of your auctions...

From: Michael Farmer <farmerm_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:55:54 2004

At this point, I am embarrased by Michael Casper's comments and actions. I
want any scientists and people of meteorites that are in this for the
science to understand that Michael in no way represents or is typical of any
meteorite dealer. I should never even have responded to his juvenile
comments.
Mike Farmer