[meteorite-list] Micros for sale

From: AstrocopDF_at_aol.com <AstrocopDF_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:00:06 2004

--part1_157.10b1e1a5.2a5fab93_boundary

Greetings,
I have just listed my Renazzo endpiece on ebay:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&
userid=astrocopdf_at_aol.com&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=25

I am selling my micro collection to finance some other meteoritic projects
and will be adding some nice pieces the next few days including:

-Eagle Station
-Bondoc
-Lowicz
-Otinapa
-Esquel
-Axtel
-Bencubbin
-Ornans
-Somervel County
-Aubres
-Ibitira
-Khor Timiki
-Bishopville
etc. etc. etc...

All micros and most of them are premium examples with appropriate dealer
documentation. Please email with serious inquiries.

Best regards,
Doug Finch

--part1_157.10b1e1a5.2a5fab93_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Greetings,<BR>
I have just listed my Renazzo endpiece on ebay:<BR>
<BR>
http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&amp;userid=astrocopdf_at_aol.com&amp;include=0&amp;since=-1&amp;sort=3&amp;rows=25<BR>
<BR>
I am selling my micro collection to finance some other meteoritic projects and will be adding some nice pieces the next few days including:<BR>
<BR>
-Eagle Station<BR>
-Bondoc<BR>
-Lowicz<BR>
-Otinapa<BR>
-Esquel<BR>
-Axtel<BR>
-Bencubbin<BR>
-Ornans<BR>
-Somervel County<BR>
-Aubres<BR>
-Ibitira<BR>
-Khor Timiki<BR>
-Bishopville<BR>
etc. etc. etc...<BR>
<BR>
All micros and most of them are premium examples with appropriate dealer documentation. Please email with serious inquiries.<BR>
<BR>
Best regards,<BR>
Doug Finch<BR>
<BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_157.10b1e1a5.2a5fab93_boundary--