[meteorite-list] Re: Ad Riker "style" cases

From: Mikestockj_at_aol.com <Mikestockj_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:00:10 2004

--part1_12d.14b310e8.2a7201f9_boundary

Hi
We have recently dropped our prices on the glass boxes from 10-15%. These are
not manufactured by Riker but are still a high quality box made in the USA.
The best deals are on full cases which can be mixed and matched. We have also
added a new larger size 8" X 12". It is perfect for small type collection
displays. So check them out and let us know if you are interested in any
boxes.
 <A HREF="http://jensenmeteorites.com/supplies.htm">Meteorite Collector Supplies</A>
Mike

Mike Jensen
Bill Jensen
Jensen Meteorites
16730 E Ada PL
Aurora, CO 80017-3137
303-337-4361
Web Site: www.jensenmeteorites.com
 <A HREF="http://jensenmeteorites.com/">Jensen Meteorites</A>

--part1_12d.14b310e8.2a7201f9_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2>Hi<BR>
We have recently dropped our prices on the glass boxes from 10-15%. These are not manufactured by Riker but are still a high quality box made in the USA. The best deals are on full cases which can be mixed and matched. We have also added a new larger size 8" X 12". It is perfect for small type collection displays. So check them out and let us know if you are interested in any boxes.<BR>
 <A HREF="http://jensenmeteorites.com/supplies.htm">Meteorite Collector Supplies</A><BR>
Mike <BR>
<BR>
Mike Jensen<BR>
Bill Jensen<BR>
Jensen Meteorites<BR>
16730 E Ada PL<BR>
Aurora, CO 80017-3137<BR>
303-337-4361<BR>
Web Site: www.jensenmeteorites.com<BR>
 <A HREF="http://jensenmeteorites.com/">Jensen Meteorites</A> </FONT></HTML>

--part1_12d.14b310e8.2a7201f9_boundary--