[meteorite-list] ATTENTION: MeteoriteCollectors List Update

From: Brice D. Hornback <bdh_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:00:10 2004

Hello everyone. I have been away from meteorites and these lists for almost
a year. I do not know everything that has taken place or what was said.
Several members of our community brought to my attention that one of our
members was using language and making comments on the list that are unfit
for our meteorite community. Please remember, there are children on these
lists. It's our responsibility to set a good example for the future
generations of meteorite collectors.

Joel Warren has been permantly removed and banned from the
MeteoriteCollectors list.

Also, in the future, any comments about how I maintain the
MeteoriteCollectors list should be made to me in private. If you don't like
something I'm doing (or not doing), please email me privately to discuss it.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
Brice D. Hornback
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MeteoriteCollectors/