[meteorite-list] Isn't the word supposed to be "paisano"?

From: E.P. Grondine <epgrondine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:00:11 2004

Something the equivalent of "good buddy" in Italian?
Something along the lines of "fellow countryman"?
A term of mutual endearment?
A word indicative of fraternity?

I hope list memebers will excuse this intrusion into
matters meteoritic, but deleting without reading all
of these messages that I possibly could was a task
which took up more time than I could spare right
now...

And of course, if you belittle my Native American
ancestors' achievements...

oh well,
ep