[meteorite-list] THANKS

From: magellon <magellon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:00:10 2004

--------------7917C2306418F139120E1D0C

Rhett,
I am even more confused? Steve said "pisano" in a private e-mail that
Matteo made public...
Then Steve admits his mistake to you privately, and you then teach him
a lesson by putting him on
"probation"? Does he still receive posts from the IMCA group site? Or
did you stop those?
If he admitted he was mad and wrong, why punish him?
He's not racist - He was just being mad and wrong.

Rhett, I may not know the whole story but I know this was between two
people.
Why are you bringing the IMCA into this?
To establish "peace" is NOT a good reason.
The IMCA is for the authenticity of meteorites "period".
Are things more peaceful now?
You know as well as anyone that people get mad and say things they
should not.
First, it is up to the two individuals to try to straighten things out
on their own.
It saddens me that you say you would do it again.
Rhett, this appears not be a matter of racism but more an excuse
to push someone around you admittedly don't like.
No? Just substitute any other big dealer in Steve's place.
If Mike Farmer (not picking on you Mike :>) had said this to Matteo,
 would you have reacted the same way?
If you answer "yes," then why haven't you in the past?

You can not force people to be nice but they can learn from your good
example.
You have kindly and privately reproved me when I broke IMCA rules.
So, I know you can create a harmonious environment when you try without
changing the path of IMCA.

I could not understand from your comment if the board had any say so in
the new change to IMCA or not?
It sounded as if you did it on your own.
Does the board no longer make these type of policy changing decisions?

Please don't start talking about quitting like you did before.
We all appreciate your past achievements.
But, If you are serious (which I doubt), I will be glad accept the
position. (thank you)
Best case scenario, I would share it with Jake Delgato or another
member)

Thanks,
Ken Newton
   How fights get started

--------------7917C2306418F139120E1D0C

Rhett,
Matteo made public...
teach him a lesson by&nbsp; putting&nbsp; him on
Or did you stop those?
people.
they should not.
out on their own.
example.
changing the path of IMCA.
in the new change to IMCA or not?
glad accept the position</b>. (thank you)
member)
fights get started</a>