[meteorite-list] Praise well deserved

From: trandall_at_idsi.net <trandall_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:00:10 2004

Hi Steve and list,

   I'll easily second your sentiments on Rob, I've ordered a number of
meteorites from him in the last few years and he's very quick at
shipping and very helpful as well. I've ordered from quite a few
people from this list
(not everyone...YET!) and everyone was quick with shipping and very
nice and helpful. Al Mitterling is another great dealer, Mike Farmer,
Mike Blood, Mike Cottingham (Is there a pattern here?!), Eric
Twelker, etc. I don't want to leave anyone out as I'd imagine all
others on the list are great as well. Eventually I'll be getting
something from everyone but I've only got so much money to spread
around. I think everyone has their favorite dealer(s) but to avoid
trouble I'll keep mine to myself.

;)

Regards,

Tom Randall