[meteorite-list] NWA 1058 NEW ACHONDRITE ACAPULCOITE

From: Matteo Chinellato <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:01:31 2004

Hello all

I am happy to give the notice of my new NWA 1058
Achondrite Acapulcoite, found in Morocco in the 2001
for a total mass of only 180 grams. If any of you is
interested I have the list ready of the pieces
available for sale - no trade for the moment - and 2
little slices is on Ebay now with a special price -
the buy it now is the price I sale normaly this
meteorite to all, special price for dealers - you see
here:
http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/mcomemeteorite_at_excite.it/

If you want the list in word format email me.
regards

Matteo

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info
MSN Messanger: spacerocks_at_hotmail.com
EBAY.COM:http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/mcomemeteorite_at_excite.it/