[meteorite-list] The Cambridge Encyclopedia of Meteorites

From: Daniel Kollar <dkollar_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:01:32 2004

Hi everybody.

I'm new to this mailing list, but I've read in the archives something
about this book. I'm considering buying this "Cambridge Encyclopedia of
Meteorites" or another O.R. Norton's book "Rocks from Space : Meteorites
and Meteorite Hunters". As I haven't had an oportunity to browseany of
them I'd like to ask for some reviews, links and advices. I understand
that both are great but I only want to buy one of them.

Thanx.

Daniel Kollar