[meteorite-list] Possible Two new Canadian Meteorites

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:01:33 2004

Dear Dean, Rhett, List;
Remember that there is one heck of a large nickel deposit located in
Labrador, the Guardian Minerals or former interest that Robert Garnet
located a number of years ago, How far your specimen came from that
very rich nickel area could have something to do with its meteoritic
origin, or meteoritic origin from an impact (if I remember correctly)
that is being mined for nickel. I would look into more iridium testing
if it is positive for nickel as it may be related to a known deposit.
 From the pictures it L_at_@KS like a lot of nickel in there too.
Or not,
Dave Freeman
#3864 mjwy on ebay