[meteorite-list] Arizona fires

From: FRANK B CRESSY <fcressy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:01:35 2004

Hello everyone,

Earlier today I emailed list member Mike Farmer expressing my concern about
the terrible fires in eastern Arizona and letting him know we were thinking
of him. The fires are burning homes and threatening the town of Show Low
where Mike grew up. He still has many friends and family there.
Mike just replied to my letter. Unfortunately his home there as well as many
friends and neighbors homes have burned. His sister Kim's home is
threatened; she is fine but is still there. Mike is returning from Germany
tomorrow and I suspect he'll head that way as soon as he arrives in Tucson.
I think we should spend a few moments thinking about the people hurt by this
tragedy and pray that the fires are put out soon.

Sincerely,
Frank