[meteorite-list] info on virus

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:01:35 2004

Hi Dave & all,
        My email suddenly went haywire beginning with the post from
you, Dave.
1) Suddenly there is nothing in the subject box posted before
opening the email (ANY email starting with yours & ever since)
2) ALL emails from yours on are dated 12/31/69 5:00 PM (this
is before email existed, by the way)
3) MOST, but definately not all, of the postings, which have ONLY
the name of the sender and the above date and time, are totally
empty. A few have no name at all and are empty, and some are
actual emails.
4) Even test emails I send to myself list the above date & time but
do have my subject box comments and do have the message when
opened.
        Everything was working fine until Dave's email commenting
about a virus.
        Is anyone else on the list getting this pattern in their email?
        RSVP
        Thanks, Michael

--
"Verbosity leads to unclear, inarticulate things."
-- Dan Quayle, 11/30/88
--
Worth Seeing:
-  Earth at night from satalite: