[meteorite-list] big time jewellery!

From: Steven Drummond <jesserd44_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:50:17 2004

Dave , I have a Gram Carat scale , I have a 100 gram weight that I use to
calibrate this scale, 100 grams is equal to 500 carats on my scale so I
guess that means the ratio would be 1 to 5 . Or 1 gram equals 5 carats, If
I am wrong somebody please correct me. And Happy Easter to all !! Steven
Drummond "The Unknown Collector"