[meteorite-list] New Items for sale

From: MeteorHntr_at_aol.com <MeteorHntr_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:02:24 2004

--part1_57.7751bee.29b3ca11_boundary

Hello list,

I have a few new items for sale today:

Johnson City, Kansas L6, 380g end piece and full slices
Edmondson (b), Texas, H4 495g End Piece
Bello Plaine, Kansas, L6 1,136g End Piece
Brahin, Pallasite, super thin slices
Imilac, Pallasite Awesome translucent 20.1g part slice
Marjalahti, Pallasite, really Cool looking part slice
Esquel, Pallasite nice thin micro sized pieces
Mundrabilla, etched small slices and end pieces
Uedi Station 20.6g part slice

If interested in sizes, pics and prices, contact me off list.

Thanks,
Steve Arnold

--part1_57.7751bee.29b3ca11_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2>Hello list,
<BR>
<BR>I have a few new items for sale today:
<BR>
<BR>Johnson City, Kansas L6, &nbsp;&nbsp;380g end piece and full slices
<BR>Edmondson (b), Texas, H4 &nbsp;495g End Piece
<BR>Bello Plaine, Kansas, L6 &nbsp;&nbsp;1,136g End Piece
<BR>Brahin, Pallasite, super thin slices
<BR>Imilac, Pallasite &nbsp;Awesome translucent 20.1g part slice
<BR>Marjalahti, Pallasite, really Cool looking part slice
<BR>Esquel, Pallasite nice thin micro sized pieces
<BR>Mundrabilla, etched small slices and end pieces
<BR>Uedi Station 20.6g part slice
<BR>
<BR>If interested in sizes, pics and prices, contact me off list.
<BR>
<BR>Thanks,
<BR>Steve Arnold</FONT></HTML>

--part1_57.7751bee.29b3ca11_boundary--