[meteorite-list] COOL METEORITE PHOTOS

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:02:26 2004

I got a shipment of meteorites yesterday and included were these two. I
thought that some of you might like to see some photos which includes some
unusual gold coloured inclusions that look odd to me. I bought these two
meteorites based on a photo but they were a lot nicer than I realized. My
own photos dont do them justice. They are super cool.
I think that these two meteorites are paired with a recently classified very
unusual new type of Eucrite that we at first thought (Or at least hoped) was
a new lunar as I think that I have seen this meteorite before but I have to
compare them more and find out a little more information before I would say
that definitively.
Still, these two meteorites are just stunning no matter what they are.
I hope somebody enjoys my photos anyway. I doubt that I will get these
officially classified (Not that there is any lab time available to get
classifications for desert meteorites nowadays anyway) but these are so nice
whole that I dont feel like cutting them anyway. These are not cheap but I
am taking offers on one or both. The two combined weighs 246 Grams
See here:
http://www.meteoriteshop.com/MAR-NWA.htm
Cheers
DEAN