[meteorite-list] Farmer Bullshit

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:02:28 2004

Geez farmer. Is that what this is about? Somebody called you bad names? You
must have been a badly beat up kid in grade 4. To bad you cant go crying to
your mommy anymore. For the record it appears that you have been the one
talking about me all year and telling everybody that my meteorites were
rejects when in fact everybody gets pickings before you do. You actually did
a good job of convincing the world of that to. But I guess that you and Joel
Warren (being the two finest and most upstanding people in the meteorite
hobby that you guys are) are all happy today that you think that you made me
look bad and possible cost me some sales. More crap to read on the list.
One thing amuses me though. And that is your constant dribble about spending
upwards of a million dollars in morocco. You know I once worked as a stock
trader. On a typical day I would buy (Or sell) about 20 million dollars
worth of stock. But you know it wasnt my money but technically I did spend
20 million a day. Basically I got paid $20 an hour to spend other peoples
money. Thats all you are. A hired hand. Somebody hired you to go and spend
close to a million dollars for them. They got ripped off as they could have
gotten the stuff for half price had they gone themselves or hired somebody
who knew how to make connections but you have never spent a half million
dollars. People hire you and you pick up scraps that are left over. You got
lucky once when a great meteorite got passed over by everybody else who
thought that it was a eucrite. On the basis of that you try and tell
everybody that you are a great meteorite buyer. 13 times is it? And one
major buy. You veddy veddy good buyer.
But go ahead and sell the new fall for $2 a gram. You are only fucking
yourself. You will soon sell out as people should take you up on your offer
if you still have some left. It is the deal of the week so my advice to
everybody is buy the stuff from farmer for $2. You should be able to make
money reselling it. Yes, I will make a profit on the new fall and I dont
plan on selling it for $2 a gram. Its worth more than that and I am going to
keep it. Thats why I quit the investment industry. To make money. And no I
wont sell it in a month or two - anymore than you will sell out of the 1.3
kilos of CR2 or the 2 kilos of R4 at $50 that you bought last january
anytime soon. But eventually you will sell out because they are likely worth
that (The CR2 anyway - I am not so sure about the R but thats not important
as the price will take care of itself).
I guess that you picked up that 2.4 kilos that was being shopped around over
there last week. So you have some of the new fall. Big deal. Go cry to mommy
now. Maybe you and Joel Warren should have a beer together. Get the bugs out
of your ass. I hear that 4 year olds are able to obtain beer in Arizona.
DEAN