[meteorite-list] ANSWER MY QUESTIONS

From: Michael Farmer <farmerm_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:02:28 2004

Dean you are great at reshuffling the same dribble that you already said
while ignoring the valid questions posed to you. Once again, How do you
justify selling this fall, common chondrite, nice but not that nice, for $15
gram, when you dump the good stuff? Answer that please, you paid less than
$1 gram for this so you are ripping people off while pretending to be so
benevolent.
Why do you continue to spout the lies about dealing with the "Nomads"
People, anyone who has been to Africa know that WE DO NOT DEAL WITH NOMADS.
You see, the NOMADS, love in tents way out in the desert, you show the
"Nomads" living in a house in Erfoud. These Dean, are not NOMADS, but the
same middle men everyone deals with. YOU DO NOT deal directly with the
NOMADS, stop your lying, it is getting old. You talk and talk about how you
deal direct, how you do all of this but you have been TWO TIMES, please
DEAN, just clarify a few of these points. Of course we will hear nothing but
silence on these points. You use lies to make yourself look so cool, but we
all know the truth.
Dean, how do you know where my money comes from? Do you intend to tell us
all here that you know things like that? I take investors, they are my
customers, they are also ALL VERY HAPPY, find one here to say that they are
unhappy and I will GLADLY refund them EVERY PENNY, but DEAN, you say this
with nothing to back it up.
I don't need to cry to my mommy DEAN, I WILL kick your ass when I see you
again though, You have defamed me, lied about me etc, now I will take
matters into my own hands, that is how it is done out west. I will take care
of you in that way, you talk about me behind my back like a little child, be
a man DEAN and admit it. Oh Dean, you get all the good stuff, You are so
drunk on your own bullshit do you mean to tell me that you actually believe
it? I don't need to convince the world of anything dean, your photos of you
making love to your piles of old rocks tells the entire story. Why do you
think that they made that tee shirt of you in Tucson? Do you think it was
because people think you are cool or something? We were making fun of your
crap.

Once again to everyone else, we will see if Dean answers one accusation
here, or just posts more crap about me that is not true.
I don't need a beer Dean, you seem to be infatuated with it though. Seek
help, it might be the cause of your problems.
Mike Farmer