[meteorite-list] To My investors

From: Rhett Bourland <rbourlan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:02:28 2004

Dean! Comments like this are totally unwarrented!!! I have no problems
with your business practices (or anyone else's for that matter) because this
is a free market and you can do whatever you like but this is just
disgusting. I can understand some good natured ribbing (especially with
John's poor taste in baseball teams) but stuff like this is totally out of
line and personal attacks, especially ones like this, only go to totally
weaken whatever point you may have had to begin with. You've gone on about
how Mike and Joel Warren are alike but he's the only other idiot who would
even think about making comments such as this.
Expecting a public apology to all of us for exposing us to this sort of
profanity,
Rhett Bourland
www.asteroidmodels.com
www.asteroidmodels.com/personal