[meteorite-list] RE: Final tally on Rob Elliott's contest entries

From: Rhett Bourland <rbourlan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:02:28 2004

D'oh! Well, in that case, you've got my credit card information Rob (lord
knows I've bought enough from you over the past couple of years or so) so
just let me know how much was put on it to cover Herbert's shipping costs.
Congratulations Herbert,
Rhett Bourland
www.asteroidmodels.com
www.asteroidmodels.com/personal