[meteorite-list] Re: Bensour photos

From: Michael Farmer <farmerm_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:02:31 2004

Whatever Bruno, I actually got very little from Ali, I spoke to many people,
when and spoke to people who found it etc. Why dont you stop pretending that
you own the place and know everything Bruno, you Dont, trust me. you havnt
even been there after the fall, so I tend to belive what I hear there, not
what you try and tell everyone.
Mike Farmer