[meteorite-list] Meteor-Wrong Gone from Ebay

From: Steven Drummond <jesserd44_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:02:31 2004

Hi , I noticed this also, But is it proper to cancel an auction minutes
before it is to end ? And in this auction it was minutes before it was to
end. I would be very upset if this happened to me if I were bidding ! It
makes me wonder ? An auction can be canceled at any time buy the seller ?
  Regards, Steven Drummond "The Unknown Collector"