[meteorite-list] New Bensour fall

From: Starbits_at_aol.com <Starbits_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:02:31 2004

<I believe that this fall is entirely in Algeria. Ben Sour (correct spelling) is around 80 km to the south of Taouz.>

Hello Philippe and list

   Mike is out of town until the end of the month.
When I stopped by Mike's just before he left, he said
the fall site was not near any town. Also that
the area of the fall was called bensour, an Arabic
word not French, meaning land of falcons or place
of Falcons or something like that. I do not know
if the spelling is different from what has been
commonly used so far.

Eric Olson
http://www.star-bits.com