[meteorite-list] My Science Fair Project

From: Tettenborn <tett_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:02:32 2004

Dear List,

My name is Alex Tettenborn.

This year I did my science fair project on how meteorites could help start
life on earth. I asked the list some questions and received many good
answers. I am grateful for the help.

I am also very grateful to Russ K. from the New England Meteorological
Services for the generous donation of 1/2 gram of Murchison crumbs.

I had lots of fun growing algae and radish seeds with the Murchison dust and
I discovered that the Murchison dust with water can greatly help the growth
of plants. If you would like to see my project go to:
http://www.bmts.com/~tett/Meteorites.htm

I received a very high mark for my project and will be going to our regional
science fair.

Thanks for your help,

Alex Tettenborn