[meteorite-list] My Science Fair Project

From: Tettenborn <tett_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:02:32 2004

List,

If the images in my son's report do not come out, you can see them at:

www.bmts.com/~tett/image002.jpg
www.bmts.com/~tett/image004.jpg
www.bmts.com/~tett/image006.jpg
www.bmts.com/~tett/image008.jpg
www.bmts.com/~tett/image010.jpg

The translation form a word document to html was not straight forward.

Cheers,

Mike Tettenborn