[meteorite-list] Peace & Bensour

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:02:33 2004

Dear Mike,
        While I do not agree that a 60% increase is "around" the same
price, neither do I want to see ANYONE take any major financial losses
in this or any other situation.
        I am dissapointed you SIMPLY do not state you will stop calling
names and using obscenities on the list. HOWEVER, I do grant you
the following:
1) I believe you when you say this material COST you 3.20/g
2) It is big of you (and I mean that, sincerely) to pass it on at
        no profit to those who ordered at the time you offered it
        at "about $2/g."
3) I also acknowledge that after the initial 24hrs of taking orders
        at $~2/g you told everyone on the list that further orders would
        be based on a reasonable proffit, so, I do not feel ANYONE has
        a basis to gripe about whatever resonable price for which you
        offer the material beyond the original orders taken - certainly,
        that would be a good deal MORE than $3.20/g, especially since
        you traveled half way round the world and back to get it.
                                         ----------
        THAT BEING SAID, Mike, you really do owe it to the list not to
1) use obscenities
2) call people names & engage in attacks meant only to hurt others
        I am not sure why you couldn't bring yourself to simply commit
to doing this, but I do hope you find it within yourself.
        You have a great resavour of energy that you often use to the benifit
of yourself and everyone in both the private and in the scientific
arenas
of meteoritics. It is a shame to use that energy to engage in negative
campagning - especeially in a public forum.
        Sincere best wishes, Michael