[meteorite-list] And now for something completely different...

From: Robert Verish <bolidechaser_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:04:47 2004

OT: Bolides - Australia - SoCal - MUFON - and unknown
Seismic Research Laboratory located in Hesperia, CA
USA
??

Seeking reports from any sober observers.
;-)
Bob V.

------------------------------
Date: Tue, 07 May 2002 11:08:28 -0400
From: Lew Gramer <dedalus_at_latrade.com>
Subject: (meteorobs) [EAMN] Daytime Green Fireball [05
Apr 2002, Coffs Harbour, Australia]

Repost from the East Australian Meteor Network:

Not sure about the UFOs and delta-wings, but are there
any confirming reports of daytime fireballs from that
region of Australia that day?

Clear skies,
Lew