[meteorite-list] The Big Thank You 2

From: Mark Fox <unclefireballmtf_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:04:47 2004

Hello everybody!

My brother Mark said I could use his e-mail so I can
write a thank you to everyone on the meteorite-list.

First, I want to thank Jim Strope for his generous
gift. I can't wait to get it in the mail! Thank you!

Thank you Bernd for giving up your consolation prize
for me! Everyone is so nice!

Thank you Mr. Bostick for letting me enter the contest
and thank you for offering "Rocks From Space" book! If

it isn't too much trouble, could you please sign it?

And now thank you everyone who voted for me and if I'm
leaving someone out to thank, I'm sorry.

Thanks everyone,
Catherine