[meteorite-list] Collection for SALE

From: John Collier <collier12345_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:04:48 2004

Hello List,

I am in the process of selling most (but not all) of
my collection and thought to offer pieces to list
members at what I think are good deals. I have
pictures for most pieces, but if you need these,
please be patient for a response. Also, many pieces
will be sent with copy of sales invoices/labels to
authenticate. All prices are FIRM, and sold to first
person interested in sending funds. Please add $6
shipping.

thanks
Mike Collier

----------------------------------
IRONS:
Udei Station (IA ANOM, Fell 1927,these two pieces have
cm sized inclusions):
56.2g (5cm wide part slice with crust)-$3.75/g
64.1g (5cm wide part slice with crust)-3.75/g

-----------------------------------
ACHONDRITES:
Tatahouine (Diogenite, Fell 1931)
2.84g (3 nice pieces green with dark veins in
Riker)-$15/gram

Bilanga (Diogenite, Fell 1999)
14.4g (full slice with crust, residual epoxy at edge
from cutting, 4cm wide, 2-3mm THIN slice)-$12/gram!
10+g (endpiece with crust residual epoxy at edge from
cutting)-$9/gram!

Kapoeta (Howardite, Fell 1942)
1.0g (fresh fragments, largest is 0.67g part
slice)-$300/gram

----------------------------------
CHONDRITES (find a better price on these...)
NWA unclassified (looks like L and H-possible some LL)
~1 kilogram (64 individuals, most are complete and
STABLE, a few cut/frags)-$160 for ALL

NWA 869 (L5 chondrite with carbonaceous inclusions?)
123g (Slab, dark areas surrounding light breccia)-
$0.80/gram
110g (Quarter of individual, with breccia and 2cm
inclusion)-$1/gram

NWA 1083 (CR2 chondrite)
7.1g (Endpiece with 3 cut edges and armored
chondrules)-$20/gram

----------------------------------

SET ($110)-HURRY ON THIS ONE!
Kapoeta (0.1g fragments in vial)
Kainsaz (0.2g part slice with crust)
Zag (H3-6 chondrite, 2g of fragments and powder in 2
vials)
DaG 400 LUNAR (~10mg chips in vial)
Tagish Lake (C-ungrouped?) (0.1g fragments in vial up
to 20mg, many with crust)
Allende (CV3) (~0.5g fragments in vial)
Gao (1 individual, about 2g, polished endpiece,crust)
Mt. Egerton (Aubrite, Found 1941) (1g of fragments (3)
in Riker mount)