[meteorite-list] Collection SALE Price Reduction

From: John Collier <collier12345_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:04:49 2004

Hello List

I have sold a few pieces and would like to offer the
rest at a reduced price to the list. This is your
chance to get rare material at inexpensive prices. As
before, I have pictures for most pieces. Also, many
pieces will be sent with copy of sales invoices/labels
to authenticate. All prices are FIRM, and sold to
first person interested in sending funds. Please add
$6
shipping. This will be my last listing.

thanks
Mike Collier

ACHONDRITES:
Tatahouine (Diogenite, Fell 1931)
2.84g (3 nice pieces green with dark veins in
Riker)-$12/gram

Kapoeta (Howardite, Fell 1942) AT $200/g !!!!
I have 5 fragments from a single 1.1g part slice (I
will send a pic of the original for reference). These
are all FRESH fragments, don't miss your chance to get
a example! This is $500/g fro a dealer, but I will
sell it for my cost!

0.67g (fresh fragment, part slice) + Riker Mount
0.24g (fresh fragment, part slice) + Riker Mount
0.10g (2 fragments in 2 vials)
0.15g (Dust and 1 fragment in 2 vials)

NWA 869 (L5 chondrite with carbonaceous inclusions?)

123g (Slab, dark carbonaceous? areas surrounding light
breccia)-
$0.50/gram

110g (Quarter of individual, with breccia and 2cm
carbonacous? inclusion)-$1/gram (This is one of the
best examples I have seen!)

OTHER SMALL EXAMPLES

Kainsaz (0.2g part slice with crust) $15

DaG 400 LUNAR (~10mg chips in vial) $20

Tagish Lake (C-ungrouped?) (0.1g fragments in vial
up to 20mg, many with crust) $20

Mt. Egerton (Aubrite, Found 1941) (2g of fragments (5)
in Riker mount) $25