[meteorite-list] Re: Discover magazine, What Really Killed the Dinosaurs?

From: Fredmeteorhall_at_aol.com <Fredmeteorhall_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:04:50 2004

--part1_16.1f5b8f4c.2a18a091_boundary

   I have not seen anyone else mention the latest issue of Discover magazine
(June 2002) with a T-Rex on the cover and the title "What Really Killed the
Dinosaurs? It may be time to stop blaming that asteroid." By Edwin Dobb. New
information by Jack and Celeste Horner, William Clemens, Nan Crystal Arens,
and John Hartman.
Enjoy, Fred R. Hall
Blasphemy comes with each new theory! F. R. H.
I am here to live out loud. Emile Zola (1840-1902)

--part1_16.1f5b8f4c.2a18a091_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">&nbsp;&nbsp; I have not seen anyone else mention the latest issue of Discover magazine (June 2002) with a T-Rex on the cover and the title "What Really Killed the Dinosaurs? It may be time to stop blaming that asteroid." By Edwin Dobb. New information by Jack and Celeste Horner, William Clemens, Nan Crystal Arens, and John Hartman.<BR>
Enjoy, Fred R. Hall<BR>
Blasphemy comes with each new theory!&nbsp; F. R. H.<BR>
I am here to live out loud. Emile Zola (1840-1902)</FONT></HTML>

--part1_16.1f5b8f4c.2a18a091_boundary--