[meteorite-list] Ebay M-wrong

From: FERNLEA4_at_aol.com <FERNLEA4_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:04:50 2004

--part1_a1.27880416.2a18e752_boundary

In a message dated 19/05/02 09:18:02 GMT Daylight Time, mlblood_at_cox.net
writes:

> Hi Rhett, Rob, Mike & all,
> We all know Rob & Mike are 100% honest & stand by their material.
> Why aren't you guys members?

Hello everyone,
Rob left early this morning to drive up North for a spot of meteorite hunting
before moving on to check out the location of the old Perth fall,so I'm being
brave here and sending my first message to the Meteorite-List on his behalf
:)
I just spoke with him on his mobile phone and he asked me to say thanks a lot
for the invite and that he'd be very pleased to join the IMCA.
His next question was "how do we join?" so perhaps someone can kindly steer
us in the right direction here?

Incidentally,Rob's been pleading with me for more help in the day-to-day
running of Fernlea for a long time now,so I'll be joining the business at the
end of this month and (hopefully) helping out with more than just preparing
the invoices and monthly accounts!
It was great to meet so many of you at the last Tucson Show,also the
Meteorite-List members who have called in to visit us whilst in the UK,and to
be able to put faces to the names I already knew well from your phone
calls.Hope to see you all again soon :)

Best wishes to all,
Irene Elliott

www.meteorites.uk.com
Fernlea Meteorites,
The Wynd,
Off Dickson Lane,
Milton of Balgonie,
Fife. KY7 6PY
United Kingdom
Tel: +44-(0)1592-751563
Fax: +44-(0)1592-751991
Email: fernlea4_at_aol.com

--part1_a1.27880416.2a18e752_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">In a message dated 19/05/02 09:18:02 GMT Daylight Time, mlblood_at_cox.net writes:<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">Hi Rhett, Rob, Mike &amp; all,<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; We all know Rob &amp; Mike are 100% honest &amp; stand by their material.<BR>
Why aren't you guys members?</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
<BR>
Hello everyone,<BR>
Rob left early this morning to drive up North for a spot of meteorite hunting before moving on to check out the location of the old Perth fall,so I'm being brave here and sending my first message to the Meteorite-List on his behalf :)<BR>
I just spoke with him on his mobile phone and he asked me to say thanks a lot for the invite and that he'd be very pleased to join the IMCA.<BR>
His next question was "how do we join?" so perhaps someone can kindly steer us in the right direction here?<BR>
<BR>
Incidentally,Rob's been pleading with me for more help in the day-to-day running of Fernlea for a long time now,so I'll be joining the business at the end of this month and (hopefully) helping out with more than just preparing the invoices and monthly accounts!<BR>
It was great to meet so many of you at the last Tucson Show,also the Meteorite-List members who have called in to visit us whilst in the UK,and to be able to put faces to the names I already knew well from your phone calls.Hope to see you all again soon :)<BR>
<BR>
Best wishes to all,<BR>
Irene Elliott<BR>
<BR>
www.meteorites.uk.com<BR>
Fernlea Meteorites,<BR>
The Wynd,<BR>
Off Dickson Lane,<BR>
Milton of Balgonie,<BR>
Fife. KY7 6PY<BR>
United Kingdom<BR>
Tel: +44-(0)1592-751563<BR>
Fax: +44-(0)1592-751991<BR>
Email: fernlea4_at_aol.com</FONT></HTML>

--part1_a1.27880416.2a18e752_boundary--